Details of our luxury dog friendly accessible cottage in Cornwall:
- Central Heating throughout with double glazing;
- Wood burner (we can lay the fire for your arrival);
- One king size bed, one double and a twin room;
- One family bathroom, one ensuite bathroom;
- Handmade kitchen (made in Cornwall of course!) with washer/dryer, dishwasher, large fridge freezer and microwave;
- Original Pictures and Artwork by local artists/photographers
- Free WI-FI
- Flat screen TV with Blue Ray DVD player and Hi-Fi with IPod dock
- Enclosed private garden with access to the larger 17-acre garden with plenty of space to explore
- Patio area with exterior furniture with BBQ facilities.
- A separate storage room is available for bicycles, surfboards, boots & buggies
- Up to 2 well behaved dogs permitted at a small additional cost of £35 per dog per stay
- Parking is available in a designated area for 2 vehicles
- Cot & high chair available upon request.
Additional accessibility details:
- Accessible wet room
- Assistance dogs welcome with no charge
- Ground floor bathroom and ground floor wetroom (with non-slip floor)
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Level interior
- Mobility equipment available to hire
- Wheelchair accessible
- Widened doorways
- Level access to patio
- Level areas in outside space
- Flat entrance
- Private parking outside the cottage
We are on-site if needed and can also advise on wheelchair, scooter and equipment hire locally and it can be delivered to us to await your arrival as well as beach access and sand chairs (see also www.accessiblecountryside.org.uk).
If you have any specific questions about accessibility issues, please do not hesitate to contact us direct – we are very happy to answer questions and would love to welcome you!