As well as a warm welcome, you will find:
- Accommodation is all on one level – including one level access to private garden – so suitable for all ages!
- Central Heating throughout with double glazing;
- Wood burner (we can lay the fire for your arrival);
- One king size bed, one double and a twin room;
- One easily accessible wet room with powerful shower, one ensuite bathroom;
- Handmade kitchen (made in Cornwall of course!) with washer/dryer, dishwasher, large fridge freezer and microwave;
- Original Pictures and Artwork by local artists/photographers
- Free WI-FI
- Flat screen TV with Blue Ray DVD player and Hi-Fi with IPod dock
- Enclosed private garden and access to the larger 17-acre garden with plenty of space to explore
- Large patio area with exterior furniture with BBQ facilities.
- A separate storage room for bicycles, surfboards, boots & buggies.
- There is also a games room available in the courtyard with comfy sofas, a snooker table and board games.
Additional information relating to Accessibility in the Mill:
- We can be here to greet you and can bring the key to you;
- We are happy to give you a tour of the property on your arrival;
- We have a level gravel drive and there is direct access via low threshold entry to the front door from your car and can park directly outside;
- The car parking area is well lit;
- The interior of the Mill is all on one level with wooden flooring in the communal areas and carpet in the bedrooms;
- We have wide doorways for easy access;
- We have installed a wet room with easily accessible shower area and non-slip flooring;
- We are happy to move glasses and crockery from wall cupboards to lower cupboards if required;
- We have installed widescreen television with remote control and subtitle facilities;
- The Mill has its own garden which has both patio and lawn. The patio is a flat accessible area.
- Assistance dogs welcome – we offer dog treats and you are welcome to walk your dog in the grounds.
- Shopping delivery, if required. We are happy to collect and put away your shopping too. We can also advise on Shopmobility Schemes in Truro and Falmouth and on wheelchair and scooter hire.
- We can advise on beach access and sand chairs locally (see also www.accessiblecountryside.org.uk)
- If you have any specific questions about accessibility issues, please do not hesitate to contact us direct – we are very happy to answer questions and would love to welcome you!
Up to 2 well behaved dogs will be permitted at a small additional cost of £35 per dog per week. Regrettably no smoking is allowed. Parking is available in a designated area for 2 vehicles. Cot & high chair available upon request.