As well as a warm welcome, you will find:
- Central Heating throughout with double glazing;
- Wood burner (we can lay the fire for your arrival);
- One king size bed, one double and a twin room;
- One family bathroom with roll top bath and separate powerful shower, one ensuite shower room with walk in shower cubicle;
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with high vaulted ceilings
- Handmade kitchen (made in Cornwall of course!) with washer/dryer, dishwasher, large fridge freezer and microwave;
- Original Pictures and Artwork by local artists/photographers
- Free WI-FI
- Flat screen Smart TV with catch up TV available
- Blue-Ray DVD player
- Hi-Fi and IPod dock
- Enclosed private garden and access to the larger 17-acre garden with plenty of space to explore
- Exterior furniture with BBQ facilities
- A separate storage room is available for bicycles, surfboards, boots & buggies.
- There is also a games room available in the courtyard with comfy sofas a snooker table, board games and a selection of DVD’s available.
- The barn is split over two levels with stairs
- Access is through the top level door with 2 stairs up to the doorway
- Alternative access through wide double doors from the courtyard, easily accessible by car
Up to 2 well behaved dogs will be permitted at a small additional cost of £35 per dog per week. Regrettably no smoking is allowed. Parking is available in a designated area for 2 vehicles. Cot & high chair available upon request.