As well as a warm welcome, you will find:
- Central Heating throughout with double glazing;
- Wood burner (we can lay the fire for your arrival);
- One king size bed, one double and a twin room;
- One family bathroom, one ensuite bathroom;
- Handmade kitchen (made in Cornwall of course!) with washer/dryer, dishwasher, large fridge freezer and microwave;
- Original Pictures and Artwork by local artists/photographers
- Free WI-FI
- Flat screen TV with Blue Ray DVD player and Hi-Fi with IPod dock
- Enclosed private garden with access to the larger 17-acre garden with plenty of space to explore
- Very large patio area with exterior furniture with BBQ facilities.
- A separate storage room is available for bicycles, surfboards, boots & buggies.
- There is also a games room available in the courtyard with a snooker table, table football and board games.
- Glasses and crockery can be moved from wall cupboards to lower cupboards if required
- Widescreen television with remote control and subtitle facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Shopping delivery, if required
Up to 2 well behaved dogs will be permitted at a small additional cost of £35 per dog per week. Sorry but no smoking is allowed. Parking is available in a designated area for 2 vehicles. Cot & high chair available upon request.