When Andy and I got married back in 2001, hardly anyone we knew had decided to have a small wedding, so when we shared our plans to just have our closest family members with us on our wedding day, there were a few raised eyebrows. However, we had the day of our dreams, with no stress and in a totally relaxed environment. Just right for us!
So we really do understand why couples choose Cosawes Barton for their small weddings or elopements – and we just love being part of these wonderful days. When we see couples who are truly relaxed and thoroughly enjoying the day they have planned – our job has been well done.
Of course, a lot of planning that has taken place, even for a small wedding, but we are happy to know that our couples trust us to be totally professional and helpful in advance and on the day. They know that everything is in hand and that we are there for them, whatever they need.
There are so many reasons to choose to have a small wedding, particularly in a post Covid world and especially in beautiful Cornwall:
- you can choose to stay at Cosawes with your wedding party for two or three nights – with time to chill, prepare and enjoy the whole event;
- A dedicated member of our team with oversee your wedding day from dawn to dusk to make sure everything is just right for you;
- we can put together a hand picked team of suppliers for you to meet your style and budget and all suppliers come to you – no travelling involved for you;
- you can organise your day however you would like to – with exclusive use of our 17 acre grounds, you can have drinks in the garden, outdoor games, fireworks – whatever takes your fancy!;
- oooooh one of the most exciting reasons for us! Eat exactly what you want to, cater for any guests with particular dietary requirements and just enjoy REALLY REALLY excellent food rather than food produced for large numbers; and
- be free to enjoy your day, as free from tradition as you wish to be!
For more information about small weddings and elopement at Cosawes Barton, contact us direct on 01872 9864026 or email@example.com